1. Where you live: Avondale/Logan Square, Chicago
2. The first four songs you remember loving: Ziggy Stardust - David Bowie, Today - Smashing Pumpkins, More Than A Feeling - Boston, Spirit of Radio - Rush
3. Favorite 1st gen pokemon: Mankey son!
4. Two albums you can listen to in any mood: Kaputt - Destroyer. Cerulean Salt - Waxahatchee
5. Poor personal hygiene habit: There is a spot on my back that I can never reach with the soap, even if the soap is on a rope. I tell myself that I need to buy a shower brush every time I shower, but then I end up spending that 3 bucks on pierogis and the cycle continues.
6. Red or white wine: Red, but chilled more than most people chill it if it is summer. Have you ever mixed red wine and Coca Cola? Don't.
7. What artist you want to see before you die - OR - drag name: Drag name - Ira Ass
8. Bizarre trait: My left eye is significantly lower than my right, and not in a cute way.
9. What music makes you feel the most fabulous: Don't Speak by No Doubt
10. Favorite form of transportation: My beautiful ten-speed Raleigh Record, Special Agent Dana Scully.
1. Where you live: Columbus, Ohio
2. The first four songs you remember loving: Once in a Lifetime, Talking Heads; Basket Case, Green Day; Muskrat Love, America; The Butterfly Song by Psalty (l-o-l); first rap song that really stuck was Gangsta Nation by Westside Connection (still love)
3. Favorite 1st gen pokemon: machop
4. Two albums you can listen to in any mood: Love by Amen Dunes and Cosmic Slop by Funkadelic (Trouble Will Find Me by the National would sneak on there as a reliable third)
5. Poor personal hygiene habit: Very greasy sleeper (ask Corbin)
6. Red or white wine: red
7. Artist you want to see before you die - OR - drag name: Outkast (I got nothing on the drag name)
8. Bizarre trait: Broke my nose in January and thought it was cool but now it just hurts
9. What music makes you feel the most fabulous: New Wave/ Grimes/ Amel Larrieux
10. Favorite form of transportation: Love me some boat PARTICULARLY if it's a ferry